The new Flow MK3 is wider, stronger, and lighter. The Flow’s legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with WideRight 29mm internal width offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Combined with a new shape, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer and more durable, the new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance.
Flow MK3 wheels include: pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release.
- 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8-inches
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Even lighter than the Flow EX
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- More durable rim shape and alloy
- Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Built on the proven success of the Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
|Rim Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||527g (Rim)|
|Valve Type||35mm Presta|
|Extras||Pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release; 20x110mm front wheels include 15x100mm end caps|
* Subject to change without notice.